Stick man massacre Stick man massacre

This will get blammed but..

Keep it up, my first flash was even worse than this :p

pigeon pigeon

...wow

Wow, this really says alot about NG that something like this gets front page. I remember a time when frontpage was an honor awarded to only the best animations of the time, not some mindless scribbles like this.

Where do i start? Ok well lets start on the actual animation, i could probably count the frames of that loop on my fingers, try submiting something of actual length next time.
The graphics, i guess they looked ok, the background was hardly anything special and i wouldnt exactly call them stunning.
Bah i give up, this review will only get ignored any way, you get where im coming from, this is god awful, how it even passed judgement ill never know.

My Trip to the Zoo My Trip to the Zoo

meh

i can tell you were trying to copy the idea of that man juice thing, you havnt quite got the voice for it :p

DaBigCow responds:

What man juice thing. I'm not trying to copy anything, I'll admit I'm not the first person to do something like this but it doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to. Oh, and I agree, I hate my voice.

DIY DIY

well

i can tell youve worked on it, so i gave it a 5 to try and help it through judgment :)

crits:

the voices were way to quiet, i couldnt really hear anything that was said :(
ciggerettes dont go that way round in an ash try lol, the light end goes into the glass bit :D
gfx could do with being touched up a tad, things like the sticks limbs being all wobbly, it doesnt take long to go back and smooth these things over, but it makes them look a lot neater :)

fingers crossed for you though, hope it gets through :D

DarkRayneRules responds:

The cigarette is just meant to be sitting there... like its going to be picked back up. But yeah... I see your point. Overall this wasn't very thought out. I was just feeling the animation mojo so decided to put something together. I promise when I do another animation it'll be nice and smooth. I just haven't worked out the best way to animate yet. To tween or not to tween that is the question. lol.

[fishes] [fishes]

Not bad

I sat through it all, just to say i'd watched it. But honestly its not really my thing.

Still, i'm sure many people will enjoy it :)

My only real critism is you could do with a theosourus, you use the same words (insignificant for example) so many times they loos their effect.

Practice pack stickmen Practice pack stickmen

Hmm

I'll give you a 5 to try and help it pass judgement, but it was really far to fast, you coudlnt see half of what was going on.

Slow it down, add some more frames, go from there :)

Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

Well

It wasnt really a flash was it, and honestly i dont think people take to kindly to a 13 year old kid miming a less than impressive song on camera.

Try actualy animating something next time, it will prbably go down a lot better :)

oh, and i'm doing my part to lower this things score as much as i can, i vote 0 on it daily :)

Selva Selva

Very nice

Really great stuff mate, the visuals were stunning, youve got a great style there, keep it up :)

Things that make me Angry Things that make me Angry

haha

Good stuff mate, one of the few flashes that actualy made me laugh :)

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

Very nice

Very nice work mate, graphics looked stunning, not sure if they're traced or drawn, either way brilliant stuff. Very nicely told story as well, kept me drawn in for the entire movie :)
Animation was pretty decent throughout as well, a few places were a tad off, but overal really great work.

The amount of time thats gone into this really shows, great stuff :)