Cow Bandits Cow Bandits

not bad

I'll be honest and say i thought the control system was awful, you need to put in a fire button rather than just firing when you look at something.

still, not bad, nice graphics :)

Jukebox Jukebox

Ok just one thing

Please dont steal somone elses work for your preloader. I saw that and was like "dam, this dude can animate!" only to be greeted by some piece of shit "juke box".

try harder next time.

Diffuse Diffuse

Not bad

I can see you have put some thought into this, work on the gfx at the begining a bit and you could have yourself quite a nice lil game :)

Definitive guide to FPS! Definitive guide to FPS!

Not the best...

I mean yea it was really informative and told you everything there is to know about FPS games, but there werea few problems:

- Sound, where was the sound? would it have been that much trouble to import a few mp3's into it?

- Bits of code didnt work, if you look if your own example, you can kill the dude even if you dont have any ammo left :)

- to much text, Im going to have to side with the rest here, there was just pages and pages of text. A few images would have helped a lot.

A really great tutorial and i can see that you put a lot of effort into it so ill give you a solid 3.

Keep it up!

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

not bad

yea, pretty good :)

but id say add some music, it got a bit boring with no rocking background music to slaughter people to :)

oh and id also say that in the lift part i thought it was a bit overkill on the enemies and it was pure luck as to whether you survived.

apart from that, pretty decent, only thing is to make your own characters (yes you stole that from a series called "wink" i believe)

keep it up!

Wing Commander Wing Commander

voted 5 and straight 10's but

you dont deserve it, as i (head_shot) said on sfdt.

VENGEANCE-GGG responds:

I never said it was finished. And we would've had powerups, but in a four-level campaign, there's no real way to make that work. And there was another boss on level 4, if you'd played a little longer. I've said the reasons for the lack of sound in other reviews.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

i only really ahd one thing

that boss, that black dude with the gun, if he shot you, before you could get back up, he would shoot you again, and again, and again taking like half of yourhealth.

apart from that, great game!

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

good game

woo, 98k =D that was great, keep it up!

RaidenX RaidenX

=O

holy shit!
wow, this is truly a top class game, i actually cant beleave you made this in flash!
Seriosly dude, this was top quality, the sounds were spot on, the graphics were nice, plenty of powerups, loads of enemies, everything a game like this should have.
"all my 5 r belong to this"
straight into my faveroutes.

breakit 2 breakit 2

wow, great!

really good! lots of powerups, decent gameplay, the only the that ruined it was a bug on lvl 10, last 2 blocks couldnt be destroyed :(