Stick man massacre Stick man massacre

This will get blammed but..

Keep it up, my first flash was even worse than this :p

pigeon pigeon

...wow

Wow, this really says alot about NG that something like this gets front page. I remember a time when frontpage was an honor awarded to only the best animations of the time, not some mindless scribbles like this.

Where do i start? Ok well lets start on the actual animation, i could probably count the frames of that loop on my fingers, try submiting something of actual length next time.
The graphics, i guess they looked ok, the background was hardly anything special and i wouldnt exactly call them stunning.
Bah i give up, this review will only get ignored any way, you get where im coming from, this is god awful, how it even passed judgement ill never know.

My Trip to the Zoo My Trip to the Zoo

meh

i can tell you were trying to copy the idea of that man juice thing, you havnt quite got the voice for it :p

DaBigCow responds:

What man juice thing. I'm not trying to copy anything, I'll admit I'm not the first person to do something like this but it doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to. Oh, and I agree, I hate my voice.

Cow Bandits Cow Bandits

not bad

I'll be honest and say i thought the control system was awful, you need to put in a fire button rather than just firing when you look at something.

still, not bad, nice graphics :)

Jukebox Jukebox

Ok just one thing

Please dont steal somone elses work for your preloader. I saw that and was like "dam, this dude can animate!" only to be greeted by some piece of shit "juke box".

try harder next time.

Diffuse Diffuse

Not bad

I can see you have put some thought into this, work on the gfx at the begining a bit and you could have yourself quite a nice lil game :)